Friday 7 December 2012

Magazine cover, third draft.


Today is the third week I've been working on my first draft of my magazine cover, this is my finished product of the front cover of todays lesson:



As you can see it currently contains a title and strapline, both of which differ to highlight the magazines title but also what it has to offer. It also contains a plug as you can visibly see and it's there the price is established. Furthermore it has secondary leads down the left side of the cover, this offers insight to my reader and is used in an attempt to attract them to buy my magazine.

There are however, conventions of magazines that I'm still lacking. These include a box-out, lure and feature. These are conventions I will have to bare in mind on my finalised cover.








No comments:

Post a Comment